Friday, September 23, 2011

Range Price to Change Water pump on 1986 Sedan-Deville Cadillac?

Hey Mechanics! I live the East Bay Area and have a Cadillac 1986 that I bought from an Old Dude 3 months ago, and just last week the Serpentine Belt Broke n Burned and I had to get a Mechanic to fix it, When I paid him, he says The Water Pump needs to be replaced be caused thats what made it shake or something and break the belt... Can u guys give me an Estimate please? :0) Gladly Appreciate it! I dont know if the Timing belt will need to be replaced also I dont think so, but I overherd someone saying it needed to be replaced at the same time? hmmm. Its a Cadillac SedanDeville 1986 V8 4.1

THanks MAd MEksRange Price to Change Water pump on 1986 Sedan-Deville Cadillac?I own a shop, and $200 might be a little on the cheap side for that vehicle. Replacing the timing belt at the same time would be a smart idea. I would think $350 would be more in line with the price, but then again the cost of work on the east coast may differ.

Glad to help out, Good Luck!!!Range Price to Change Water pump on 1986 Sedan-Deville Cadillac?just a range would be from $10.00 (USD) to $5,000,000 (USD) depending on the shop you take it too