Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change the water pump on a 92 Ford Taurus?

If you have to ask - you probably don't want to do it.

The water pump is difficult to access and tough to change. This is a repair best left to the pros.How do I change the water pump on a 92 Ford Taurus?it is called a pain in the a**if ya dont know get a book -i hate doing themHow do I change the water pump on a 92 Ford Taurus?Call a mechanic!How do I change the water pump on a 92 Ford Taurus?what engine does it haveHow do I change the water pump on a 92 Ford Taurus?Take it to a shop!!! I did it once and it took me an entire weekend. Ford left enough room to change it but barely. There are somewhere near 11 bolts in it and it is actually built into the front of the engine (nicely tucked away behind all of the pulleys and brackets!). If you still want to do it, buy the book and use the pictures to find all of the bolts.