Thursday, September 15, 2011

How do i change the water pump on my 1999 GMC Safari?

Do i need to pull out my radiator?How do i change the water pump on my 1999 GMC Safari?Get the upper half of fan shroud outta there, and it will become clear and easy..How do i change the water pump on my 1999 GMC Safari?If you can't even figure that one out don't try playing mechanic!How do i change the water pump on my 1999 GMC Safari?I have not done one on a van that new but on the older ones if you dont have A/C still working I found it to be faster to remove the radiator and grill and work from the front. If your had A/C but it no longer works just remove the condenser and dont put it back in. If the AC still works then its really not practical to remove it so its up to you if you want to remove the radiator since it only gains you about 2%26quot; of space.
  • web proxy server
  • eye make up emo style
  •