Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I make an external pump system to change water in a 110 gallon saltwater aquarium?

example: hose goes into the tank connects to a external pump, then hose on other side of pump pumps water out into a trashcan. question? what kind of pump do I need ?How do I make an external pump system to change water in a 110 gallon saltwater aquarium?A sump pump, they can be bought almost anywhere (and are cheaper if they are not designed for an aquarium but work just as well) Try e-bay, you will need one that pumps a maximum of 1000 gallons per hourHow do I make an external pump system to change water in a 110 gallon saltwater aquarium?harborfreight.com has one for about 30 bucks. ebay has aquarium pumps by beckett, or teel that are made for this stuff, search 'pond pumps'

Report Abuse

How do I make an external pump system to change water in a 110 gallon saltwater aquarium?You can look and see which on is the best for you. I used Lee's Gravel Vaccuum Cleaner, but I had a 20 gallon tank.



http://www.petsmart.com/global/search/seHow do I make an external pump system to change water in a 110 gallon saltwater aquarium?www.arofanatics.com might have ur answers