Friday, June 3, 2011

Do I need to remove the refrigerant from a commercial ice machine to change the water pump? It is a water coo?

IT is a water cooled unit.Do I need to remove the refrigerant from a commercial ice machine to change the water pump? It is a water coo?The water is separate inside the heat exchanger from the refrigerant. You should be able to easily change the (fill) pump without recovering the refrigerant.Do I need to remove the refrigerant from a commercial ice machine to change the water pump? It is a water coo?noDo I need to remove the refrigerant from a commercial ice machine to change the water pump? It is a water coo?David C is right one has nothing to do with the otherDo I need to remove the refrigerant from a commercial ice machine to change the water pump? It is a water coo?NO