Thursday, November 25, 2010

If I get a new radiator on a Hyandai Elantra, should I change the water pump, even if its not giving trouble?

The water pump has never been changed, and it is a 2000 model. I do keep having to change the thermostat, though, and I wonder why.If I get a new radiator on a Hyandai Elantra, should I change the water pump, even if its not giving trouble?If you have over 120000 miles on the vehical then change the pump as well if not then no worries. Thermostat's are only good for roughly a year.If I get a new radiator on a Hyandai Elantra, should I change the water pump, even if its not giving trouble?You have an %26quot;interference engine%26quot; which suffers major damage $$$ if the timing belt breaks. You need to change the belt every 60,000 miles and you could have the water pump changed at the second belt change 120,000 miles.
  • hidden myspace
  • where can i get coupons
  •